The Regionale Uitvoeringsdienst Zuid-Limburg (South Limburg regional implementing agency) monitors and enforces the laws that govern environment, construction, and soil. We do this on behalf of our clients.
Soon, you will find more information on this page about:
- Inspections for the Soil Quality Decree (Besluit bodemkwaliteit)
- Inspections for the Building Decree (Bouwbesluit)
- Inspections for the Soil Protection Act (Wet Bodembescherming, Wbb)
- Inspections for the Environmental Management Act (Wet milieubeheer)
- Inspections for the Environmental Permitting (General Provisions) Act (Wet algemene bepalingen omgevingsrecht, Wabo)
- Inspections of complaints
- Inspections of companies to which the Major Accidents (Risks) Decree 1999 applies (BRZO)
If you have any questions about the topics listed above, please contact your local municipality first.